FP Show launches 2017 companion app and unveils event partners
The Finance Professional Show (FP Show), which opens at Olympia, London on Wednesday the 8th November, has today launched its companion app specifically for show visitors.
The app designed by Whova and including new features for 2017, provides attendees and exhibitors with everything they need to make the most of their day at the FP Show.
· A lead generation tool for exhibitors
· A bulletin which gives attendees direct access to the organisers, allowing them to introduce themselves via the app to make contacts pre-Show and even organise a shared ride to and/or from the event
· Two different ways to upload moments and photos on the day
· In-app messaging with other attendees, all of whom are discoverable in a handy attendee contact list
· A complete breakdown of the conference programme (to be uploaded very soon) with speaker and panellist details, the ability to add diary reminders, comment on seminar sessions and more
· An easy to use business card scanner that will automatically add details to a contacts directory
· A list of all exhibitors and their contact details
· Notification of announcements by organisers
· A Twitter feed for the show’s official hashtags #FPShow and #FPShow2017
· Useful information about the venue and general logistics
The FP Show is also pleased to announce that the number of Event Partners it has signed up has increased again for the third successive year.
Media outlets:- Moneyfacts, Business Money, Development Finance Today, Specialist Banking, Cherry, Peer2Peer Finance News and Bridging & Commercial.
Trade Bodies:- Equity Release Council, Association of Alternative Business Finance (AABF) and the AOBP.
Service providers:- Wise Marketing, R&R Events and RFI Group.
Ruth Dunn, of FP Show organiser, R&R Events said, “Our app has become a firm favourite with visitors and the 2017 app is better than ever and is an invaluable companion for every attendee and exhibitor who wishes to make the most out of their day at the Show. To complete the 2017 FP Show lineup, our exciting seminar programme will also be made available very soon.”